Want to work in an innovative high-tech French company? With an agile and motivated software team?
Join a dynamic and fast-growing high-tech scale-up!
Created in 2008, as a spin-off of the CEA, Kalray has become a leader in developing massively parallel manycore processors. Kalray’s revolutionary MPPA® processor features several hundred cores that run in parallel, delivering high performance, low power and real-time data processing. These intelligent processors are being extensively deployed in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent datacenters) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare, drones and robots. Our customers and partners include industry leaders from around the globe. Along with our processor family, Kalray offers electronic boards, software development kits (SDK), application software and libraries that allow our customers to develop their own applications.
To support our growth, we are looking for an Embedded Software Validation Engineer for our Data Center Business Unit.
If you are familiar with C programming, embedded Linux configuration and embedded system testing then you have the technical skills we are looking for.
In addition, if you are rigorous, able to work in a team and nurture good relationships, then you have the personal skills we are seeking.
We expect you to work and contribute to the quality of the development of complex storage / networking embedded systems.
You will be in charge of:
- Contributing to the test framework development and associated testing infrastructure
- Contributing to the validation plan specification
- Developing tests, both at unit and system ones
- Setting up and maintaining the testing infrastructure
- Debugging complex system issues
- Taking care of the high test coverage
- Staying up to date with industry best practices
- 4+ years’ experience in embedded software development, validation and testing.
- C programming and debugging skills
- Embedded Linux knowledge
- Network configuration knowledge and troubleshooting (Ethernet, TCP/IP, ROCE)
- Comfortable with Agile environment (git/Jenkins) and Jtag/gdb debug tools
- Experience of testing frameworks (eg. Ctest, Robot Framework, xUnit, Linux kernel testing) and continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Graduate engineer or equivalent
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)