Want to work in an innovative high-tech French company? With an agile and motivated software team?
Join a dynamic and fast-growing high-tech scale-up!
Created in 2008, as a spin-off of the CEA, Kalray has become a leader in developing massively parallel manycore processors. Kalray’s revolutionary MPPA® processor features several hundred cores that run in parallel, delivering high performance, low power and real-time data processing. These intelligent processors are being extensively deployed in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent datacenters) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare, drones and robots. Our customers and partners include industry leaders from around the globe. Along with our processor family, Kalray offers electronic boards, software development kits (SDK), application software and libraries that allow our customers to develop their own applications.
To support our growth, we are recruiting an Embedded Software Development Manager for our Data Center Solutions Business Unit.
You will integrate the Kalray Data Center Solutions Business Unit.
You will be the manager of the software development team which is in charge of developing and making available on the market Kalray’s storage and networking solutions for the Data Center market.
You will coordinate resources assignments on the various internal and customer projects.
You have solid experience of project and team management in embedded software developments.
You have successfully managed a pool of very talented software developers in charge of architecting, developing, releasing and maintaining one or several high-end embedded software systems.
- Team management
- Project management
- C/C++ programming
- Embedded real time and Linux -based systems
- Very good understanding of distributed computing, multiprocessing, virtual memory subsystem, shared memory architectures, etc.
- Networking stacks implementation and optimization (TCP/IP, netdev, FD.IO (VPP), …)
- Optimizing and productizing software into real products
- Knowledge of storage software stacks as well as RedHat, OpenStack, … would be a plus
- Agile environment (git/Jenkins) and methodology
- SW architecture definition
- Rigorous, quality guided
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)