Want to work in an innovative high-tech French company? With an agile and motivated software team?
Join a dynamic and fast-growing high-tech scale-up!
Created in 2008, as a spin-off of the CEA, Kalray has become a leader in developing massively parallel manycore processors. Kalray’s revolutionary MPPA® processor features several hundred cores that run in parallel, delivering high performance, low power and real-time data processing. These intelligent processors are being extensively deployed in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent datacenters) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare, drones and robots. Our customers and partners include industry leaders from around the globe. Along with our processor family, Kalray offers electronic boards, software development kits (SDK), application software and libraries that allow our customers to develop their own applications.
To support our growth, we are recruiting an Embedded Software Senior Project Manager.
We are searching for a highly motivated and results-driven software technical project manager to play a key role in the conceptualization, design, development, testing and validation of embedded software projects.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead cross-functional projects by working closely with various entities of Kalray organization such as Business development, Marketing, System Architecture, Data Center SW, Core SW, Board and Hardware teams. You will also directly drive customer relationship to ensure proper execution of strategic customer projects.
You will focus on one side on the development of Low-Level drivers, Advanced drivers, Linux and Middleware and on the other side on the development of specific customer projects targeting storage and networking applications for our Data Center Solutions Business Unit.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Lead Technical software engineering Project team
- Act as Project scrum master and lead Project sprint planning, daily scrum and sprint review
- Deliver detailed project plan and drive execution from kick-off to production ramp up
- Conduct changes management and risk assessments and create mitigation plans
- Communicate software development status to senior management team
- Put in place relevant KPI and dashboard to ensure proper tracking of execution
- Identify internal and external customer acceptance criteria for software deliverables
- Ensure project team delivers relevant project documentation, test plans and test reports
- Support functional requirements analysis and specification
- Work closely with product owners and other groups for requirements prioritizations
- Support functional architecture, design & implementation of embedded control systems
- Punctually lead project task force to address issues, ensure actions are properly identified, assigned then closed
- Provide mentoring to junior team members
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree
- 5-10 years+ experience of project management of embedded software developments
- 5-10 years + experience with development of software in Linux systems using C/C++
- Experience supporting and managing multiple software baselines
- Experience working with modern source control tools and requirements management tools
Required working knowledge
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Knowledge of Software feature management tool such as JIRA
- Knowledge of Project scheduling tool such as MS Project
- Knowledge of Requirements Management tool such as JAMA
- Customer oriented and “getting things done” culture
- Strong organization, oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to exhibit technical leadership with peers and team members.
- Able to communicate complex technical concepts across technical and non-technical organizations.
- Able to clearly report to project stakeholders, including customers and company senior management
- Fluent in English and French
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)