Kalray is the pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. As a real technological breakthrough, our processors will be deployed extensively in fast-growing sectors, such as new-generation networks (intelligent data centers) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare equipment, drones, and robots. Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (electronic boards and software). Created in 2008 as a spin-off of CEA (“Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives”, the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission), Kalray serves customers such as server manufacturers, intelligent system integrators, and consumer product manufacturers, including car makers.
In order to support our growth, we are recruiting our Quality Manager.
The Quality Manager is responsible for developing and managing Kalray’s Quality Management System (QMS) activities and continuous improvement efforts to deliver the highest quality products, solutions and services.
- Work with Kalray process owners to generate and update process cards, procedures and guidelines necessary to meet the ISO 9001: 2015 Quality standards and interface with external auditor
- Work with product development management and operational management to define and deploy Quality Assurance processes and procedures
- Identify and lead continuous improvement action items across processes, programs and teams in order to improve company organizational efficiency
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with documented procedures
- Maintain a customer non-conformities and complaints log in order to ensure timely response to customer and a supplier quality log and a supplier corrective actions system
- Provide training and support Kalray staff on Quality Systems processes and associated evolutions
- Lead organizational knowledge and learning activities through “Kalray University” initiative
The quality Manager also acts as Functional Safety Manager to support ISO 26262 certification effort of our embedded product roadmap.
- Work with Marketing, System engineering, Hardware and Software teams to put in place relevant processes and methods in order to pave the way towards ISO 26262 next generation product certification
- Manage the safety work product deliveries all along the global product development, from system requirements to validation results and perform hazard analysis/DFMEA during all project phases
- Engineer’s degree Electronics, computer science or equivalent
- 5/10 years+ experience in Quality roles in a regulated highly-technical industry with proven track records
- 5/10 years+ experience of various leading roles in engineering teams
- Must have experience with IS09001 total Quality management systems
- Must have experience with highly regulated environment such as ISO 26262, EN 9100, TS 16949 or DO-178
- Experience with functional safety management
- Experience with CMMI-based software methods
- Knowledge of requirement management tools
- Good risk management skills
- Strong process and strategic thinking in order to support company evolutions
- Ability to drive change and influence in a complex, fast-moving environment
- Ability to train others with respect to Quality Management System (QMS) and Functional safety
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent soft skills, open-minded and team-work
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Fluent in French and English
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)