Want to work in one of the most innovative high-tech French companies?
Want to join a young, dynamic and talented team in a fast-growing scale-up?
Kalray is the pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. As a real technological discontinuity, “intelligent” processors have the capability to analyze on the fly and in an intelligent manner, a very large amount of information, and to make decisions and interact in real time with the outside world. These intelligent processors will be deployed extensively in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent data centers) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare equipment, drones and robots. Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (electronic boards and software).
We are looking for a MARCOM manager to drive and coordinate Kalray’s corporate communication and digital marketing strategies.
- Position the Kalray brand more “aggressively” with a clear, simple, indisputable and differentiated positioning.
- Drive the digital marketing efforts toward attaining tangible results in lead generation and incremental business for the company.
- Convey key messages, drive general external communications
- Manage the corporate website with the support of the consulting webmaster
- Manage all digital media: SEO, social media, GoogleAds, retargeting, SEO
- Identify and coordinate the input and information needed from the BUs
- Drive the Kalray Communication and Digital Marketing yearly plan
- Manage press releases and trade publications, and coordinate press & analysts’ activities with the US Media Agency
- Develop relationships with key journalists/analysts with the US Media Agency
- Coordinate product communication campaigns (e.g. product announcement) in collaboration with product teams
- Drive the conception, writing and production of flyers, brochures, invitations etc. with external consultants and business teams
- Coordinate Kalray’s participation at industry events and trade shows
- Drive the planning of events and event participation (objectives, key messages, collaterals, attendance, booth, speaking opportunities, budget, ROI metrics, etc.)
- Coordinate the trade show logistics with partners
- Coordinate relationships with vendors &/or partners
- Support investor communication with the CEO and CFO (e.g. investor website, financial PRs, analyst organizations)
- Manage the corporate communication budget
- Evaluate and report on the KPIs
- Executive Committee
- Business units (embedded and data center)
- Communication & web agencies
- Press agencies and journalists/analysts
- Event/conference organizers
- Ability to organize, manage and coordinate projects that include different internal and external interfaces and regions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking and planning combined with the ability to drive and achieve results
- Ability to write clear, effective speeches and presentations
- Familiar with desktop and photo/video publishing tools
- Strong experience in digital marketing
- Fluency in English, and familiar in conducting international discussions
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Autonomous, self-starter
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Master’s degree in Communication and/or business, technical degree is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in communication & marketing departments
- Experience a high-tech environment, industry experience would be a plus
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)