Want to work in one of the most innovative high-tech French companies?
Want to join a young, dynamic and talented team in a fast-growing scale-up?
Kalray is the pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. As a real technological discontinuity, “intelligent” processors have the capability to analyze on the fly and in an intelligent manner, a very large amount of information, and to make decisions and interact in real time with the outside world. These intelligent processors will be deployed extensively in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent data centers) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare equipment, drones and robots. Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (electronic boards and software) for storage OEMs, Enterprise, and Cloud accounts to help them build their next generation of storage solutions.
We are looking for a Storage & Networking Applications Developer.
As part of Kalray’s Data Center Software team, you will have the critical task of developing and optimizing our Linux-based range of networking and storage software applications that run on our MPPA processor family.
- 10+ year of experience as a data center solutions software developer (networking stacks / storage stacks)
- Knowledge of current and emerging storage architectures: FC, iSCSI, NAS, OSD, SAN, NVMe, NVMe-oF, etc.
- Knowledge of networking stacks: Open vSwitch, Open Contrail, FD.IO (VPP), Linux TCP/IP stack (netdev), etc.
- Knowledge of virtualized infrastructures (SDN/NFV), and DC management systems (OpenStack, Kubernetes, etc…) would be a plus
- Knowledge of hypervisors (KVM, VMWare) would be a plus
- Understanding of distributed computing, multiprocessing, virtual memory subsystem, shared memory architectures, cache architectures, etc.
- Comfortable with an agile environment
- Experience of low-level code optimization and Jtag/gdb debug tools
- Graduate engineer or equivalent
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong teamwork skills
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France) or Sophia-Antipolis (Nice area, France)